top of page


Updated: May 13, 2020

Changing birth certificates

Once you get your final order then you will want to get new birth certificates. Contact the vital statistics department in the state that the child was born in to find out their process to change the record. You will need two checks, one for a certified copy in your county of decree and another for the vital statistics for the amendment in the state the child was born in.



bottom of page